Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Hello, i am new check out my first post!!
Well um hi, my real name isn't Matt Dare, for safety reason, I don't necessarily feel comfortable people knowing who I really am, so this is just more of a stage name. Um well my sleep schedule is kind of messed up now and I just thought I would just try something new. I don't have very many friends in real life, not too sure as to why that is, probably because I hung around the wrong crowd, like people who only wanna get high or people who only care about themselves and isn't very sensitive towards others. I find that a lot of society can be like that, because you know, theirs nothing they can really do, i mean if you want people to help you out with your problems, i just say don't expect too much because I don't think they actually care about you, don't mean to be mean?? or anything but really they would think about it and then move on with they're lives, i find that the best of relationships with others that are long lasting are the ones when people actually care about you. Anyway i really don't have much to say that was just off the top of my head, cause i find that i see that in a lot of people that go about their day. If anyone is reading this and likes music i recommend the song "little green bag by george baker", its a very catchy song, its the opening song to reservoir dogs, if anyone is a Quentin Tarantino fan at all. So if this site gives feedback at all, cuz im new and all just let me know what you think of my blog, that's if anyone is reading this, i appreciate everyones thoughts and opinions about anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment